The primary goal of the presented project is the creation of a multi-channel pre-production phantom prototype (a physical simulator of the biosignals of a pregnant woman) generating a fetal electrocardiogram containing custom-developed electronics. Fantom represents the torso of a pregnant woman, including its own software used to configure its partial functions. The secondary goal of the project is to expand the functionality of the prototype home fetal EKG monitor spol. BABY patron s.r.o.
- Program name: TAČR TREND
- Project name: A comprehensive system for the development of the field of non-invasive fetal ECG monitoring
- Reg. project no.: FW03010392
- Name of recipient: OrbisNet s.r.o.
- Partner name: Tecpa s.r.o.; VŠB TU Ostrava; BABY patron s.r.o.
- Realization date: 1. 4. 2021 – 31. 3. 2024