The project represents a combination of experimental development and industrial research. The project focuses on research and development of innovative techniques for monitoring patients' cardiac and respiratory activity during magnetic resonance imaging. The aim of the project is the research and development of a multi-channel pressure sensor system immune to electromagnetic interference, which arises during the function of magnetic resonance.
- Program name: Operational Program Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Competitiveness
- Project name: Development of a complex sensor system for effective control of magnetic imaging
- Reg. project no.: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/19_262/0020242
- Name of recipient: Tecpa s.r.o.
- Partner name: VŠB TU Ostrava
- Realization date: 1.7.2020 – 31.12.2022
- Eligible project expenses: 28 594 909 Kč
- Grant: 20 016 436,30 Kč
- Project results: 2x prototyp, 1x software, 1x poloprovoz